Job Title: Web Designer
Defender Supply is a one stop shop for Law Enforcement Ready-to-Roll vehicle packages. We’ve got what it takes to be your preferred parts supplier and up-fit facility. We are Master Distributors for all major emergency equipment manufacturers maintaining a multi-million dollar inventory of the most popular items, allowing us to meet your exact needs and maximize your budget. All emergency vehicle equipment installations are performed by our Certified Master Technicians, ensuring quality and worry-free operation.
Executes design consistency through the creation and maintenance of style guides to support established standards & best practices across all digital mediums for user interface. This includes; site organization, page layout, navigation, style sheets, graphical elements, fonts, and color palette.
- Translate business requirements into designs of high fidelity site/page mockups with the ability to convert designs into working prototypes, and executes design through final implementation with content & development teams.
- Develops page template layouts and page content structure that blends quality user interface/interaction driven by established site conversion goals and key performance indicators.
- Test Web sites and applications in various environments to ensure optimal user experience and proper functioning while optimizing code/script overhead. Must be able to identify and correct CSS and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Work closely with marketing team and IT team within the division of Defender Supply to create new websites and implement improvements to existing Web pages based on best practice standards for optimization of Website templates for Search Engine Optimization (SEO), load speed, accessibility and usability.
- Analyzes and executes user experience improvement through a wide variety of qualitative methods and knowledge of current design trends & technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in web design or any related field
- Knowledge about Material Design.
- Experience working with a content management system and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Exceptional visual communication skills.
- Ability to translate concepts into effective and functional electronic communication.
- Ability to research and learn new software and use them creatively
- Ability to recognize problems, identify possible causes, and refer to the appropriate party for resolution.
- Defender Supply is an EOE/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Pay is based on experience and qualification.