Pro Gard Ford F150 Space Saver Prisoner Transport Partitions
Space Saver Partitions provide additional space in the officer compartment with the addition of our Space Saver (Recessed) Panel to the partition configuration. As with all of our partitions, we maintain the comfort of the driver’s position with our unique mounting style. All of Pro-gard’s partitions mount far enough back on the B-Pillar to maintain full functionality of the OEM driver’s seat travel. We angle our partitions to provide room for adequate incline as well.
We offer nine different window configurations all of which are available in two styles of filler panels to meet the preferences of your agency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- For vehicles with active side curtain airbags, choose our patented Airbag Compatible Wings
- For rigid wings use our AOI Side Curtain Airbag On/off Control Switch to safely prevent side curtain airbag deployment while partition is installed
- Totally enclose the prisoner transport area with Full Width Extension Panel
- Heavy Duty Construction easily withstands aggressive prisoner assaults
- 1”-5/8” Full Roll Bar Construction
- High Density Foam Padding
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Filler Panels
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Anodized Aluminum Window Frame
- 9 Window Configurations available to meet agency preferences
- Window images shown from driver’s perspective
- Patented Design
- Optional Horizontal Mount or Vertical Mount Weapon Racks available to safely and securely store weapons
FILLER PANEL OPTIONS:
– Airbag Compatible Wings – patented design is designed to yield against the force of a side curtain airbag yet, provide ample resistance in limiting access to the front passenger area. – Rigid Wings – fashioned from thicker profile polycarbonate than our Airbag Compatible Wings that will not yield against the force of a side curtain airbag. Thus, an AOI Airbag On/off Control Switch must be used for vehicles with full side curtain airbags.
- Smallest and most effective Super-LED light in the market. (See chart on back)
- ION is a super-tough, compact LED light that is perfect for mounting anywhere on your vehicle, inside or out.
- Water-resistant design is perfect for inside or outside your vehicle.
- Split colors available and multiple flash patterns.
- Synchronizable to other Whelen Synch products.
- Supplied with 6” pigtail.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
FEATURESHowler is not a replacement to the vehicle’s primary siren; Howler adds a minimum eight second penetrating burst of low frequency siren sound for use in heavy traffic, intersections or other high ambient noise conditions.
SPECIFICATIONSSize, Speaker without bracket: 7-1/4″ (184mm) Dia. x 8-3/8″ (213mm) L. Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63kg). Size, Amplifier: 2-1/4″ (54mm) H x 5″ (127mm) D x 4-3/4″ (120mm) L. Product URL Brochure
5 Year/100,000 Mile Extended Warranty with $0.00 Deductible
Lightbar – Federal Signal’s Solaris® Internal Lighting Systems are designed for low profile warning, but engineered with the powerful Solaris LED reflector design for superior optical peformance that you expect out of a full-size lightbar. The ILS systems utilize advanced microprocessor control providing three modes of operation and variety of pre-programmed flash patterns.
Controller – Federal Signal’s popular PA640 siren is the most reliable, most versatile totally enclosed siren/light controller. PA640 sirens provide 100-watt output and will meet Class A and SAE J1849 requirements for sound when paired with any Federal Signal high-output speaker.
Speaker – The sleek design of the DynaMax speaker, ES100, features Federal Signal’s industry leading Neo-driver, which is known to deliver a robust low frequency sound. Made of black corrosion resistant aluminum, this high-performing 100-watt speaker is designed to withstand the toughest conditions.