Pro Gard Ford F150 Space Saver Prisoner Transport Partitions
Space Saver Partitions provide additional space in the officer compartment with the addition of our Space Saver (Recessed) Panel to the partition configuration. As with all of our partitions, we maintain the comfort of the driver’s position with our unique mounting style. All of Pro-gard’s partitions mount far enough back on the B-Pillar to maintain full functionality of the OEM driver’s seat travel. We angle our partitions to provide room for adequate incline as well.
We offer nine different window configurations all of which are available in two styles of filler panels to meet the preferences of your agency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- For vehicles with active side curtain airbags, choose our patented Airbag Compatible Wings
- For rigid wings use our AOI Side Curtain Airbag On/off Control Switch to safely prevent side curtain airbag deployment while partition is installed
- Totally enclose the prisoner transport area with Full Width Extension Panel
- Heavy Duty Construction easily withstands aggressive prisoner assaults
- 1”-5/8” Full Roll Bar Construction
- High Density Foam Padding
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Filler Panels
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Anodized Aluminum Window Frame
- 9 Window Configurations available to meet agency preferences
- Window images shown from driver’s perspective
- Patented Design
- Optional Horizontal Mount or Vertical Mount Weapon Racks available to safely and securely store weapons
FILLER PANEL OPTIONS:
– Airbag Compatible Wings – patented design is designed to yield against the force of a side curtain airbag yet, provide ample resistance in limiting access to the front passenger area. – Rigid Wings – fashioned from thicker profile polycarbonate than our Airbag Compatible Wings that will not yield against the force of a side curtain airbag. Thus, an AOI Airbag On/off Control Switch must be used for vehicles with full side curtain airbags.
Whelen ION red (1) and ION blue (1) mounted on Rear License Plate Bracket Whelen ION™ Series Super-LED Universal Light Whelen’s ION™ Universal Light is a super-tough, ultra compact LED light that is perfect for mounting anywhere on your vehicle, inside or out. It will shrug off moisture, salt, chemicals and road vibration while providing added light for off-road vehicles, industrial equipment, motorcycles, utility vehicles, marine applications and many other heavy-duty applications. Compact and versatile enough to mount in any small space on emergency and rescue equipment. Features:
- Smallest and most effective Super-LED light in the market. (See chart on back)
- ION is a super-tough, compact LED light that is perfect for mounting anywhere on your vehicle, inside or out.
- Water-resistant design is perfect for inside or outside your vehicle.
- Split colors available and multiple flash patterns.
- Synchronizable to other Whelen Synch products.
- Supplied with 6” pigtail.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
Lightbar: All DUO+ Super-LED WeCan Lightbar. Whelen’s sharper EDGE! Reminiscent of the classic Edge lightbar in a new style design, Legacy was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize the performance of the hottest LED on the market. Controller – CenCom Sapphire delivers what you’ve been asking for in a sleek, new, tougher, more advanced design. CenCom Sapphire adds an integrated WeCan® serial port for connecting your Whelen WeCan series lightbar directly to the Amplifier Control Module. No more bulky wires and secondary boxes to contend with. Just plug in and go! Product URL Brochure Speaker – Whelen SA315 Speaker. Smaller size speaker with full size performance will mount in more locations than ever before. The SA315P installs easily and delivers traffic clearing warning where it’s needed: down and in front of your vehicle. Complies with OSHA 1910.95 guidelines regarding “Permissible Noise Exposure”.
Whelen Howler – Low Frequency Tone Siren w/ Bracket About the Whelen Howler… An effective added layer of warning when used with your 100/200 watt siren amplifier. Howler provides deep, low frequency tones, which are able to penetrate other vehicles, alerting drivers and pedestrians of your approach.
FEATURESHowler is not a replacement to the vehicle’s primary siren; Howler adds a minimum eight second penetrating burst of low frequency siren sound for use in heavy traffic, intersections or other high ambient noise conditions.
The Howler is an add-on to any 100-200 watt warning siren such as the Whelen 295SL Series. Works with most Siren Amplifiers. Includes two speakers for use with Howler amplifier only. �Works with any sweeping tone, plus Hi/Low and electronic mechanical tone generated by the primary siren. The Howler low-frequency tones are synchronous with your primary siren tonesto penetrate high noise, high traffic situations. The Howler Siren Amplifier module uses the primary siren speaker output wires and divides the frequency down to one of three frequency bands via dip switch. Selections are 1/4 tone, 1/2 tone or a composite of 1/4 and 1/2 tones. Lower frequency reverberating tones are better able to penetrate other vehicles, alerting drivers to the presence of the oncoming emergency vehicle. Push on/push off button activates/ deactivates the siren, allowing radio transmission to the vehicle without waiting for the unit to time out. Built-in timer limits overexposure time to operator. Operators are advised to wear approved hearing protection. Two separate external cancel controls, standard. A positive or negative activation will cancel tone. Select tone duration and tone style via easy Scan-Lock™ feature and LED indicator. (selection of 8 different tone durations: 8-60 seconds maximum)
SPECIFICATIONSSize, Speaker without bracket: 7-1/4″ (184mm) Dia. x 8-3/8″ (213mm) L. Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63kg). Size, Amplifier: 2-1/4″ (54mm) H x 5″ (127mm) D x 4-3/4″ (120mm) L. Product URL Brochure
Mobile Vision (L3) Flashback 2 In-Car Video System installed in vehicle About Mobile Vision’s Flashback 2 System… At L-3 Mobile-Vision, we understand that choosing a digital solution for your mobile video needs is one of the most important technology decisions you will make. Only L-3 Mobile-Vision produces a solution that virtually eliminates manual intervention – from video capture, to transfer, to storage. The system is designed to work for agencies of all sizes and we will work with you to understand your needs and provide a solution that includes the features and functions that best fit your agency. It is flexible enough to meet your needs today, and adaptable enough to grow with. Product URL Brochure
5 Year/100,000 Mile Extended Warranty with $0.00 Deductible
The American Aluminum Full Across Kennel is fully contoured for a vehicle specific, perfect fit. Front Panel made of mill finish aluminum, fully welded with double-walled impact panels and lexan head rest protectors and round vertical bars. Front Panel acts as a “Virtual Roll Bar,” a roll-over safety feature exclusive to the E/Z Rider brand. Front sliding emergency escape door on sliding track with spring loaded locking system. Back Panel made of mill finish aluminum, fully welded with either round horizontal bars (sedan models) or 1 ¼” radius square punched design (SUV and truck models) for maximized visibility and strength and rear drop window (on sedan and truck models only) for easy cleaning. Seamless spill-proof Base Pan fully welded, and specific fit contouring to allow canine leg safe ease on entry and exit. Base extends door sill to door sill utilizing all available space and allowing for easy rinsing and cleaning without damage to vehicle. Canopy with punch design allows for maximum airflow from vehicles existing factory rear A/C and heat. All platform units include perfectly contoured Window Guards and Door Panels. Window Guards are powder coated black and hinged either on top or bottom to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance. Door Panels are contoured, smooth, flat design for ease of install. Product URL See it on one of our builds!