All DUO+ Super-LED WeCan Lightbar. Whelen’s sharper EDGE! Reminiscent of the classic Edge lightbar in a new style design, Legacy was designed from the rugged extrusion up to maximize the performance of the hottest LED on the market.
CenCom Sapphire delivers what you’ve been asking for in a sleek, new, tougher, more advanced design. CenCom Sapphire adds an integrated WeCan® serial port for connecting your Whelen WeCan series lightbar directly to the Amplifier Control Module. No more bulky wires and secondary boxes to contend with. Just plug in and go!
– Whelen SA315 Speaker. Smaller size speaker with full size performance will mount in more locations than ever before. The SA315P installs easily and delivers traffic clearing warning where it’s needed: down and in front of your vehicle. Complies with OSHA 1910.95 guidelines regarding “Permissible Noise Exposure”.
The 2011+ Chevrolet Caprice Contour Console for the 9C1 only, will mount up to 12″ of equipment. Equipment console secures to OEM mounting points and is positioned directly behind the gear shifter, with the top/front height at a point that it will not interfere with gear shift operation. This console has been designed to accommodate the mounting of two accessories. The 425-6260 Armrest Upper Structure can be secured to either the rear or drivers side of the console. The cupholder with two 12v outlets (425-6692) is secured to the front/right of the console and is positioned to the right of the OEM gear shifter. No drilling required. Each console comes standard with 12″ of faceplates.
This new console provides twelve inches (12″) of mounting space with included faceplates. The front nine inches (9″) of the console has a depth capacity of 4.25″ while the rear three inches (3″) of the console provides 6.75″ of equipment mounting depth.
The Setina 10-S Prisoner Partition is a 3- Piece Clear Uncoated Polycarbonate Window that is airbag compatible and made for Sedans.
– Self Locking Horizontal Sliding Center Section
– Rubber-Covered, Spring-Loaded Locking Assembly
– Rubber Padded Vertical Window Support Bars
– Steel Seat Back Protector Panel
– Rugged Zinc-Free Powder Coat Finish
The attractive looks and durable structure of the PB400 has solidified its position as the most widely used bumper in the industry. The unique design consists of parts which are first machined, then interlocked, and finally welded, yielding an extremely consistent and generally defect-free product.
Defender Supply Wiring Harness
Whelen Dominator 8 Plus Mounted in Rear Window of SUV
About the Whelen TADP8…
Small size and fully waterproof design make the Dominator Plus the versatile answer to all your traffic advisor needs. Dominator features 8 super bright LINZ6 Super-LEDs housed in a rugged aluminum housing. Compact enough even for special use vehicles, motorcycles, quads and marine applications, this small but powerful Dominator is the solution to your unique warning light requirements.
Traffic Advisor Models
■ Eight LINZ6 light array. ■ 8 LINZ6 Module Light Flashing Arrays and 10 flash patterns with a steady on mode. ■ Low power (intensity) mode. ■ Requires customer supplied switches or optional TADCTL1 control head. ■ Incredibly bright LINZ6 Super-LED modules. ■ Internal self-contained electronics. ■ Fully encapsulated, fully waterproof. ■ Molex waterproof connectors. ■ Many Scan-LockTM
flash patterns. ■ Small diameter 4 or 6 conductor #20 AWG wires. ■ Slide bolt mount, standard. ■ Optional suction cup, “L” brackets or swivel bracket mounting. ■ Size: 1-3/4″ (44mm) H x 2-3/16: (60mm) D x 30.36″ (711mm) L.
2 Whelen forward facing Whelen M4s mounted to the Push Bumper or Brush Guard of your vehicle. 1 Red and 1 Blue.
About the M4… The only patented Linear-LED ® lightheads designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange do not make contact with the vehicle’s surface.
- Multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available with many being California Title XIII compliant. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.