- Heavy gauge steel, fully welded construction for long-term durability
- Black powder coat finish for maximum corrosion resistance
- Low profile, no-drill vehicle specific console box
- 5 fasteners for mounting right to transmission hump, does not require a Leg Kit or MCS Top Plate
- Vertical, angled section accommodates 6” of mounting space and is designed to house full sized radios
- Horizontal, low profile section accommodates 9” of mounting space and is designed to house radio control heads and accessories
- A removable top plate and center plate for easy radio installation and wire routing
- Ships with molded dash filler panels that gives the box a sleek appearance that blends in with the car’s aesthetics
- Five, 12 Volt knock-outs (4 on the back and 1 on driver side)
- USB and MP3 knock-outs from stock console, relocated on passenger side
- Computer can be mounted on top of the console box and has the ability to be centered or off-set towards the passenger on the “smiley face pattern”
- Will ship fully assembled (molded dash panels must be installed on-site)
- Includes armrest, internal cup holder, 3 free blank filler panels and 3 free faceplates.
- Console box is not compatible with legacy Dodge Charger
The attractive looks and durable structure of the PB400 has solidified its position as the most widely used bumper in the industry. The unique design consists of parts which are first machined, then interlocked, and finally welded, yielding an extremely consistent and generally defect-free product.
Tail Light Flasher that flashes the brake lights in the rear of the Dodge Charger
2 Whelen forward facing Whelen M4s mounted to the Push Bumper or Brush Guard of your vehicle. 1 Red and 1 Blue.
About the M4… The only patented Linear-LED ® lightheads designed to stand-up to the harsh environments and standards of the industry while providing top of the line performance!
- Super-LEDs provide unmatched high intensity warning, low current consumption.
- Unique lens shape is completely illuminated with patented Linear-LED designed reflector assembly.
- Lens and reflector are a sealed assembly.
- Lighthead is designed with mounting screws located outside of the sealed lens/reflector assembly, eliminating water infiltration.
- Rear gasket insures that the lighthead and optional flange do not make contact with the vehicle’s surface.
- Multiple Scan-Lock™ flash patterns available with many being California Title XIII compliant. Meets KKK 1822F, NFPA 1901, SAE and EC65 specifications.