- Smallest and most effective Super-LED light in the market. (See chart on back)
- ION is a super-tough, compact LED light that is perfect for mounting anywhere on your vehicle, inside or out.
- Water-resistant design is perfect for inside or outside your vehicle.
- Split colors available and multiple flash patterns.
- Synchronizable to other Whelen Synch products.
- Supplied with 6” pigtail.
- Five year HDP® Heavy-Duty Professional warranty.
The attractive looks and durable structure of the PB400 has solidified its position as the most widely used bumper in the industry. The unique design consists of parts which are first machined, then interlocked, and finally welded, yielding an extremely consistent and generally defect-free product.
Setina Dual Weapon Electronic Lock installed between the driver and passenger seat and behind the console.
- One Or Two Weapons Can Be Mounted
- Designed To Fit Small And Large Gun Locks
- Electric Gun Locks With Key Lock Override
- Includes 10 Second Timer With Push Button Switch
- With Optional Handcuff Key Locks Universal Butt Plate Fits Most Weapons
- Easy Installation With Center Conduit For Easy Wiring
- Rugged Powder-Coated Finish
- Industry Leading Performance
- Automatic Same Direction Tracking
- Intelligent Fastest Speed Tracking
- Available with 1 or 2 Antennas
- 3 Window Multicolored LED Display
- Read-Thru Lock
- Cordless Infrared Remote
- Compensated True Audio Doppler
- Digital Antenna Communications
- Narrow Beam Width
- Waterproof Ka Band Antenna
- Small Detachable Display Unit
- Software Upgradeable
- Interfaces with Cameras & Computers
- 3 year Full Warranty
The Tremco Police Package Anti-Theft System has solved the problem of police vehicle theft.
Law enforcement officers are faced with the unique problem of being required to leave their engines running, even when the officer is no longer behind the wheel. With our system, every time the officer shifts into park, it activates the anti-theft system. If an unauthorized person attempts to drive the police vehicle way, they would be unable to pull the shift lever out of the park position. When the officer returns to the vehicle, he simply presses a hidden covert switch while shifting out of park.