- Industry Leading Performance
- Automatic Same Direction Tracking
- Intelligent Fastest Speed Tracking
- Available with 1 or 2 Antennas
- 3 Window Multicolored LED Display
- Read-Thru Lock
- Cordless Infrared Remote
- Compensated True Audio Doppler
- Digital Antenna Communications
- Narrow Beam Width
- Waterproof Ka Band Antenna
- Small Detachable Display Unit
- Software Upgradeable
- Interfaces with Cameras & Computers
- 3 year Full Warranty
Professional installation of a bar end mechanical cruise control for the Honda ST1300 Motorcycle.
- Product is machined from billet stainless steel and ampco bronze which eliminates rust and corrosion.
- Sealed “O” rings keep out dirt and water and will maintain its smooth and solid operating feel for years – no maintenance – no need for lubrication.
- Easy to use – Engage by turning in the same direction as opening the throttle 다운로드. Disengage by turning in the same direction as closing the throttle. Can be operated wearing heavy gloves. So simple to use that there’s no need to leave it engaged when it is not needed 다운로드.
- Doesn’t Take up Grip Space – Since we mount our Throttlemeister where the existing end weights mount you don’t lose precious real estate on your hand grip, unlike the competition’s 이집트왕자 2 다운로드.
Professionally installed Motolight caliper mounted LED motorcycle riding lights with wig wag functionality. With a bright 8 degree beam spread, Motolights increase officer safety by increasing daytime visibility making it easier for on-coming traffic to see the motorcycle, and also increase nighttime visibility. They come with an industry-best 3-year warranty from the date of purchase닌텐도 스위치 다운로드 다운로드 다운로드 인류멸망보고서 다운로드
2nd 12V Battery with Dual Circuit Battery Switch mounted in saddle bag. Dual battery will allow the officer to utilize the second battery to start the engine if factory battery has been run out of charge at a traffic stop of other use.
Package includes professional installtion of:
- Additional YTZ-14S high performance battery
- Battery mounting kit
- Dual circuit battery switch