Defender Supply, a nationally recognized leader in police vehicle equipment supply and installation, now offers traffic radar certification services. All traffic radar units are required to be tested annually for accuracy, and to avoid challenges in traffic court. Our technicians are fast, efficient, reliable, and use state of the art Pro-Tect equipment. Certification takes only 15 minutes per vehicle, and can be done on-site with zero equipment removal.
Once the testing process is completed and all traffic radar units have passed inspection, your department will be presented with printed and PDF copies of the court-accepted certificate. To ensure the integrity of the certification process, the software and test results are tamper-proof, and all data is securely backed up on Defender Supply servers for future retrieval.
Services and benefits offered by Defender Supply:
- Radar certification takes place at your department or you can mail your equipment to us
- Minimal downtime – only 15 minutes per vehicle
- Certification of all X, K, and Ka band traffic radar units and tuning forks
- Audio tone speed simulation tests provided for X, K, and Ka bands
- Center frequency measured for X, K, and Ka bands
- Signed, printed certificate provided to meet your state and court requirements
Contact Defender Supply toll free, at (903) 564-5641 or e-mail email@example.com for a specialized quote and to schedule your certification process. Please include the following information: department name, address, contact person, phone number, and the quantity of traffic units to receive radar certification. Or, use the form below to send us a request and we’ll be in contact soon!